Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Anarchy Fitness...

So its been awhile since I posted...

Lets Recap 2011
-Torn Bicep Tendon
-Broken Fibia
-Torn Calf

As I sit and recap the injuries, I also must share this realization...I am physically stronger than I have ever been. I took my core knowledge of weight training and educated myself on kettlebell moves and complexes as well as mobility work focusing on hip flexors and core ( mid-section) strength. This combination increased every lift. I also chose to change my foot wear to barefoot kicks. This strengthened my base and stability while eliminating all lower back pain and fatigue.



After some changes.....and some needed repairs, I have been crushing and swinging the iron regularly.

No day or week is the same, its all chaos, all heavy and the PR's are multiplying.

Ready for a little anarchy?







No comments:

Post a Comment