Sunday, April 10, 2011

Welcome

First official blog post for the new page. To get everyone caught up...

I am currently healing from a flurry of injuries that started December 2010. Torn left biceps tendon, broken right fibia and torn soleus. I'll post the video's soon.

I have been battling the iron since 1995 and have incorporated a variety of training and nutrition into this battle. This blog will document the fight.

I have four children who compete in soccer, track, basketball and football and we are going full speed year round. You'll see more of them later.

Fitness and nutrition is a lifestyle, not a hobby and motivation is created not birthed. Some days are born of hard work with zero gains and others explode forward but everyday is worth it and not a single day passes that I cannot give thanks to my family, friends and fitness.

1 more rep...

Cole

1 comment: