Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday,Monday......

Posted current meal information as I consume it. I enjoy the benefits of paleo/primal diet but I choose not to follow it exactly. I do use whey protein powder in the morning and in the evening and I find that works well for me. Besides the multiple benefits of whey protein supplementation, it also works because of the hectic schedule in our house.

I also posted the workout I completed this morning. Follow along if you like or hit me up for exercises to substitute with if you dont have the needed gear I use for my workouts. The most important aspect is to get out and do something. Your fitness and health is not ensured by the amount of money you spend on gear but rather your desire to change.

30 minutes a day is all you need and I can show you how..

Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment