Sunday, February 5, 2012

Fitness Thoughts..

I'm 15 lbs away from a 400/400/400 Olympic total. Personal best for me anyway its viewed but for my size (230lbs) not the best. I still have some technical issues with each lift I'm dialing in but very soon, it'll be a reality.

What I haven't dialed in is my nutrition. I still have a sloppy approach to calorie consumption..especially on those days that my career has me making moves happen without 10 minutes of down time in 10 hours.

I'll take it a week at a time, eating raw foods when possible, unseasoned cooked meats, beans and athletic greens. Not a diet but a shift in food consumption. I'll continue to post any changes in the workout as well as weight and food struggles (it will be a struggle).

232lbs this morning.
Rest Day

J.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment