Thursday, April 14, 2011

45 Day Challenge

Summers nearly here...

I have been "dabbling" with a primal/paleo diet for a few months now while my injuries were healing. My body is ready to take it to the next level and I'm mentally prepared as well.

All my major lifts are nearly at identical levels post surgeries and breaks. One area that has far exceeded my previous fitness level was my core. This focus has erased any low back issues I was suffering from and I need to apply that philosophy to the rest of my physical well being.

I will document every meal, all liquids consumed, supplementation and workouts. I have my reservations about a 100% Crossfit approach to fitness because it lacks "standard theory" periodization but before I judge completely, I should first commit.

So Crossfit it is. 45 days...or until June 3rd. I will photoblog my progress or lack of progress as well as document any issues with WOD's..because I am still healing from tendon surgery, tears and breaks from a skiing 'mishap', a few of the exercises used in crossfit cannot be accomplished because the body just won't do them yet..

I launch April 18th...

No comments:

Post a Comment